There is something a bit disturbing about this video but very intesting to see ‘under the hood’ of a muscle based face rig.
The first week of classes underlined the importance of asking a lot of questions out ourselves.
- What do I want to do after university?
- What interests me?
- What do I want to know and learn about next?
I spent the days since thinking about all of these questions and building a whole new list of questions that I want to be answered.
So far I have decided the following;
- I want to be a Technical Artist
- I am interested in all aspects of 3D rigging
- I want to learn more about;
- VFX techniques
- Facial rig setup
- Maya muscle
- Python and MEL scripting
- Asset rigging
- Procedural Animation
- Hair dynamics
I plan on researching the topics listed above and then see where I fall down the rabbit hole. Once I start getting deep into a specific topic, I will probably have found the subject area for my dissertation.